Full Time (37.5hrs)
CAPS Hauraki (Child Abuse Prevention Services) is seeking to employ a full time Team Leader to provide day to day service co-ordination and leadership to our service delivery team. This role will report to the Service Manager.
The key skills required for this role are:
- A relevant clinical qualification with a minimum of 3 years related experience
- The ability to motivate teams to enthusiastically fulfil their responsibilities with a strong focus on client wellbeing
- A systems thinker, able to co-ordinate, schedule and monitor services to ensure they are delivered to the highest standard
- A strong focus on continuous quality improvement
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, good judgement and flexibility
- Excellent time management, computer and organisational skills
- A good sense of humour and commitment to being part of a team
If this sounds like you, please send in your covering letter and C.V. to the address below.
CAPS offer a competitive salary package and a supportive team environment.
For job description please contact:
Kristina at CAPS Hauraki Inc.
PO Box 552 or 732B Queen Street, Thames
Phone: 07 868-8644 Fax: 07 868-8685
Closing Date: 5pm Monday 18th July